Monday, January 5, 2009

Quiet Time







The girls have a bedtime of 7:30pm and this is when I get to catch up on all of my projects! I have so many! From crocheting to sewing to reading, and oh yes...cleaning, there is much I want so badly to catch up on. SO I say "quiet time", but really it is more like ScRaMbLE TIME because there is so much I want to do that my mind is racing the whole time. But I have a new project that is taking me by storm. I have caught the photography bug!!! I took some pictures of my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago, and here are some of the ones I have had time to edit. I think I may be editing pictures in my dreams tonight. ALL this, and I haven't even gotten to any pics with the groom yet. Oh Boy.

3 comments:

Mary Sunshine said...

Wow, Jen! Those are gorgeous pictures! I love the poses! They are a lot different from other wedding pictures I've seen. Stunning!

MariePhotographie said...

SO IMPRESSED! Though I knew I would be-- everything you get your hands on turns out beautiful. I love them!

And I can totally relate to all you wrote, too. I get overwhelmed during my quiet time with all I want to do. Sometimes I think I need to just pick one hobby instead of 500, but I can't seem to narrow in on one thing. :)

MariePhotographie said...

PS. My favorite is the one of the girls peeking from behind the bride. Very original!