Friday, December 19, 2008

Igloo









Here is the igloo that Scott made with all of this snow (6 inches) we have had. I think it took us more time to dress the girls in their "snow clothes", than the time they actually spent playing in the snow. There may have been some screaming invloved, (by the girls of coarse) :). They all went outside intending to make a snowman, but it was not the right kind of snow. Instead Daddy built an igloo. It was a great day.

6 comments:

Jim/Laura Sutton Family said...

That is so cool! I am so glad we found out you have a blog! It is great to see your young family, they are SO Cute. Check out our blog at jimlaurasutton.blogspot.com
With Love- Jim & Laura Sutton
P.s. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Mary Sunshine said...

Awesome igloo! How did he do that? It would be fun to try it! Merry Christmas!

Mary Sunshine said...

P.S. Thanks for your comments and support. I know I haven't taken you up on your offer but your offer alone means a lot.

Randi said...

Okay, now that's an awesome igloo. How'd he make it, since the snow wasn't the good sticky kind? That must have taken forever!

Misty said...

I'm impressed!

These Small Hours said...

That is an AWESOME igloo!!!
I'm sorry I didn't get your message/ comment earlier I haven't been blogging much lately. I would LOVE for you to come over. Can we shoot for next week? That will give me a chance to take down all my Christmas decorations so that you can see the house. (: