
Here is our Clair Bear. She is really expanding her vocabulary lately. It is so nice to hear her and know what she wants! She is almost two now, and she is so different than Olivia. Completely the opposite end of the spectrum. She likes to get dirty, prefers to play by herself, draw on things other than paper (you name it), she throws very dramatic fits right now, she is a light sleeper, and it takes forever to get her to sleep! I guess we have started the "terrible two's" early, so maybe she will finish them early? ?
She drives me crazy the quickest, but also is the fastest to melt my heart. She is great at sharing with her sisters (unless it's her blankie or her pillow). When Olivia asks for some of her brownie, Ava will break off more than half and give the big piece to her, like no big deal! Olivia loves chocolate too much to even share a bite without being forced.



3 comments:
Oh,how I love your posts and how I love the Clair Bear. She is so stinkin cute.
Don't worry. We've started the terrible 2's already with Hailey. For some reason my kids like to start that lovely phase around 18 months. But, that's why the Lord blessed us all with such cute kids, right? :)
Too cute! I want to get the girls together one of these days soon! I think we're finally all healthy! :)
Post a Comment