Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date


I just snapped this picture before Scott and Olivia they headed to the Candy Shoppe, where Olivia could pick out a piece of any kind of candy she wanted. Scott opened the door for her and she bolted. Grabbing a "Smartie" for her in one hand, one for Ava in the other hand, and said "Daddy, I am ready to go." He was thinking, we are in a speciality candy shoppe, and you go for a smartie?? So he helped her pick out some more of a variety of candy. They headed for the waterfront downtown, where Scott carried her, running all the way to the end of the dock, just to then agree to head to the back to the car. It was way too cold outside!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Both of you are the such great parents!

Misty said...

How fun. It has obviously been way too long since I've seen Livy - her hair is SOOOOOOO long now!

These Small Hours said...

Wow, Jen I haven't seen Olivia for a while.....she is SO pretty! I love the tradition of Daddy daughter dates too. That's awesome.