Friday, May 6, 2011

It must be nice to be the Queen...







"tHIS iS tHe QuEEN Ella MY BabY SIsTeR"

 
I found these photos on my camera. The only one I remember taking is the last one. I found her like this one day, on a blanket of baby heaven. The little girl has it good. And she is loved by all.

7 comments:

AmyJane said...

That is an incredibly cute series of pictures!

MariePhotographie said...

Adorable!

Chris Holyoak said...

She is loved! Big sisters are the best. I'm glad my girls have such great friends close by. :)

Chris Holyoak said...

Um, this is not Kiff. I never remember to log him out! Maybe he should or he will quickly develop a reputation for saying "cute" and using smiley faces.

SSToone said...

Wow nice work with the camera! Very cute!

These Small Hours said...

That is SO sweet! I love how your girls surrounded her with plenty of toys. (: That last picture is so cute.

Kayleigh Lewis said...

SO CUTE!