Monday, May 11, 2009

Girls Night May 15th- It's Official!


See you all at my house this Friday night at 8:30! Feel free to invite anyone you think may like to come! It's going to be well deserved and needed! :)



Bring snack to share and a project!
E-mail for directions: JenniferB@johnlscott.com

5 comments:

These Small Hours said...

I just found out that Aaron has an overnighter campout with the YM that night!!!..... I think I'm going to have to get a babysitter. (; Hope to see everyone there.

Suzie Rae said...

I will definitely be there (with baby Lynzie)

Jenniferb said...

I am so glad! It's going to be fun!!

These Small Hours said...

I need directions to your house!!1 Sorry such short notice (:

Annalia said...

Clearly I'm having issues calling you back, so I'm doing this instead. :) Sorry I couldn't talk in HI, you caught me in the middle of packing, with barely 10 minutes left on my prepaid phone.
Well, hopefully you were calling because you wanted to come over. Come over any time! (Just call to make sure I'm there.)
My sister is coming back over for sewing camp (for the kids and us) in August, you should definitely drop by then too.
Do you know how to crochet around socks or blankets?