Here are some sewing projects I would love to get some time for! We'll see...


I wonder if I could get all three girls to wear these hats at the same time...hmmm.

I can't decide what looks more snugly... The baby or the sleeping bag. :)

I would love to dress my kids in pilgrim dresses, aprons and bonnets. Without the
"religious cult" cliche attached, of coarse. :)

(head bands.)

Looks a little intimidating for my sewing skills.

Easy project!

Built in apron!! So cute.

These would be fun for our rainy Washington weather days!
6 comments:
I love those headbands. Have you made them already? That would be a great way to keep Hailey's hair out of her face. I think I need to copy your idea!
I also really like the pinafore style dresses. I think they're coming back in style. I bet the baby shoes wouldn't really be that hard. You can do it! (I say the baby looks the snuggliest, but that is a cute sleeping bag.)
I love that little red dress. Have you tried any of these ideas yet? Let me know how they go. I'd love to try some too. I don't think I've sewn since I was pregnant with Leah. Man, has it really been that long?
I love the Mexico pictures and those projects look cute. One of my friends has made a tutu like that first one before and she made it look pretty easy!!
Those shoes are soooo cute! And I love those hats, too! How fun! I love all your finds. You better get busy! haha
Ok. Look at all of these comments! We definitely need a sewing group in our ward. My vote is for the headbands, shoes, and the baby bag. So cute!...please post pictures when you finish!
Post a Comment