Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Girls






Here are just a few of our Mexico photos. I really needed to post just a couple, and this will hopefully motivate me to post more and do a better job of documentation before I forget all the fun we had! We really enjoyed spending time with our loved ones and the beautiful beach/ocean at our doorstep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos. I love Olivia's dress.

Randi said...

OOOH, Mexico is definitely calling my name right now! And your girls are SOOO cute. I love the pics!

MariePhotographie said...

I love the pictures!! They're beautiful!

These Small Hours said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE the pictures!!! Now that you're back in town let's plan to get together for dinner. Are you guys doing anything next Sunday?

Unknown said...

These are the cutest pictures! I love your girls. What you said about your daughter having a crush on Casey made me more happy than you would ever ever know. You made my month with that one.

Chaotic Bliss said...

Update your blog silly.. and follow mine ;)