Monday, February 8, 2010

Bed Time...?

I have been finding some pretty funny sleeping habits at my house lately. I put the girls to sleep in bed with pajamas, and by the time they actually fall asleep they are not in their beds, and most the time pajama-less. Ava is so perfectly tucked in on the storytime chair, above. I have a feeling Livie had something to do with it. :)




5 comments:

Misty said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

My kids are a lot older and I'm still finding this kind of situation...

Jenniferb said...

funny!

MariePhotographie said...

Too funny that I'm reading this post right now--Maggie is sleeping underneath my desk in the praying position as we speak! haha

These Small Hours said...

That second picture is hilarious! I found Benjamin in his bed one night a couple years ago completely naked. The only difference was there was a pea spot on his bed right next to him! (: