Monday, January 18, 2010

Picnic Play








I though I would post some photos from our picnic today. They played together, ate PB&J heart shaped sandwiches, cookies, apples, and ice cream sundaes with whip cream, sprinkles and a cherry on top! Then continued to play and watch a Barbie movie. It was a good day!
Sorry I didn't get pictures of everyone! The kids were not really into me taking their pictures anyhow. Oh well. :) It was really fun to have so many princesses in the house today, and a prince too! :)

6 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

I'm so glad you got pictures b/c your little picnic setup was seriously adorable! As usual, Bella did NOT want to leave! Thanks for inviting her and letting Liam come too! :)

Courtney said...

So cute! It looks like good times were had by all!! (I love how you decorated for it too!)

Mary Sunshine said...

Cute,cute!

Annalia said...

Jennifer! You've writing in your blog again! Yay!

Misty said...

very cute! it looks like they had a good time!

Kellie and Justin said...

hooray! maddie had so much fun! i'm glad i found your blog!